Thursday, January 8, 2009

LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS !!

WOW !

Aunty Doris got this 56 !!!! Tip set for me to PIPE !!

Wah lau , i dont even bear to buy it for myself and she bought it for me...

Thanks lah Ah yi, u are always very nice to me and keeps buying me stuff..i wont disappoint you..i will pipe 出一个春天来 !

More piping tips means more designs, more designs means more decorations..in order to have more decorations and designs, u need more ideas...i believe this set would be my inspiration...

Wait for my new designs !


Thank you very much, Aunty Doris !

4 Comments:

At January 8, 2009 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Sihan said...

*jealous*

 
At January 9, 2009 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Weili said...

HAA ginseng, u dont bluff lah, i bet you have more than me =)

 
At January 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM , Blogger bossacafez said...

pipe 出一个春天来? LOL

 
At January 9, 2009 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Weili said...

HAA you dont laugh lah evan !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home