Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Roast chicken =)

Tah Dah !

My delicious chinese style roast chicken !!

I told minghui that day, hey u must try my roast chicken lah, quite alot of people have tried it and they find it very nice !

So, when minghui ate the first piece, he said wah..nice...very tender..i like.. HAA
Yes, i was overjoyed when i heard that..Gabriel and mingyao enjoyed the chicken too..

They didnt manage to finish the whole chicken, though..it was left with 2 drumsticks and some chicken breasts...

YAY ~ Minghui is ordering 1/2 chicken from me to let his family try =) woooo



3 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Sihan said...

this looks damm good lar!! *drools*. haha.

 
At December 11, 2008 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to locate where your dining table was... The smell of that roast chicken guided me there....

Thanks for the Invitation!

 
At December 11, 2008 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Weili said...

haa welcome welcome it was my pleasure having u guys around =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home