Friday, December 5, 2008

Bibimbap !


YES ! Made this korean rice bowl for dinner tonight !
This is also one of my favourite dish in korean cuisine, bibimbap.
I made all the side vegetables myself this afternoon and chilled them in the fridge until i was ready to have my dinner..carrots, beans with mushrooms, spinach, bean sprouts, chicken and egg..
Everything is placed nicely at the sides of the bowl, topped with an egg and hot korea chilli sauce, mix well and munch munch munch !
My plate in the pictures look messy, yes ? Haa they are meant to be messy !
Evan, look !!! =)





2 Comments:

At December 5, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Blogger bossacafez said...

i AM looking!!!! oh my that looks really delicious.

비비밥을 지금 먹어싶어해! (i want to eat bibimbap now). haha.

 
At December 5, 2008 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Weili said...

Hey it tasted good !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home