Tuesday, December 2, 2008


That day, i told Aunty Doris i'm trying to make a recipe for my lamb, so the next day, she went to NTUC Thompson to get me some, wah lau she is always getting stuff for me, i dont dare to tell her what i'm looking for next time HAA ! She also got my red wine vinegar and rosemary olive oil...wah lau, this ah yi treats me the best !
So i marinated the meat with some spicies...left it in the fridge for 1-2 days, pan fried it to brown the exterior before putting it into the oven for a couple of mins, as you can see the thickness of the meat isnt too thick, so i wouldnt need a long time to make it to the perfect texture..
After a few mins, i took it out, left it to cool for a while and sliced a piece to check the doneness of the meat, VOILA ! Just what i wanted, some pinkish in the middle of the meat..and yes, the texture is just right for me, not too tough and not too soft ! I love the meat !
The seasoning i used for this meat isnt strong enough, i'm gonna remove some and add something else to it...hmmm we shall see... =)
Yum yum, piece of meat, been craving meat for tonight !





2 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 4:56 AM , Blogger An Economist Baker said...

mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...
looks yummy.
but don't have my share again right? :(

 
At December 2, 2008 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Weili said...

HAA !! you ah, forever dropping comments here n there !!!

I have a few more in my fridge, waiting for brother to try, he went for bloody donation today so maybe some iron might do him good =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home