Thursday, November 27, 2008

sticky sticky !

There...this is the glutinous rice ball ive been wanting to make for my roast chicken's side..

I didnt use the flavour of the original glutinous rice which uses dried shrimps, prok lard, pork, mushrooms and seasonings..

I tried doing this using, bacon, butter, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper and herbs..rolled them into balls and placed them on sheets of korean dried seasoned seedweeds.

hmm, the taste is fine, but, something seems to be missing in the flavour, i wonder what is it...

I've popped a few into my mouth and tried to taste what is missing...i cant pop all of them into my stomach, i'd get bloated haa..think i'd get brother to try later =)

yes, this glutinous rice balls would do, just need to enhance the flavour a little bit more !






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home