Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One of my menu


There you go !
This is another meal i've been thinking of including it into my menu..
Yes yes...this is a rather simple, nothing special meal, why do i want to put this into the menu ?
I dont know either, whenever i eat this meal, it gives me a feeling of home..i guess most families will know how to cook this meal =)
I made this dish alittle bit to the korean side, i used ingredients from korea and added some beancurd and hard boiled eggs.
I also changed the normal chinese jasmine rice to japanese rice.
Chinese parsley for garnishing..
I also found out that this minced pork dish would taste better then next day, when all the flavours sip into the meat, beancurd and eggs !
woooo...some friends are coming for lunch tomorrow, they can try and drop some comments !
Yes a really nice meal !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home