Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thank you MINGO !

Dear Mingo ordered a D24 cheesecake from me !

Wanted to give it to him for free, but he wouldnt take it so i charged him cheaper.

Kept asking me to charge him the full price, no lah...

I told him that he'd definitely like the cake, after delivering it to him, i told him to try ti as soon as possible and let me know how he thinks of it.

After less than 10 mins, he messaged me saying everyone likes my cake, very nice, his mum said, unfortunately i dont have a daughter if not i will introduce her to you !
HAA very funny lah never mind, i told him i'll go find another mother's daughter ! HAAA !""!

Stupid jokes...

I am very happy to know that they like the cake =)

yupee !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home