Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pasta salad

Mum got me a packet of yellow zuchinni, so i better make good use of them before they start to rot away..

Sliced them up, pan grilled them on the griddle pan Aunty Doris bought for me ( she is always getting alot of stuffs for me HAA lucky to have such an Aunt, you heard me ah, ah yi haa ! ) with some chopped garlic..

Boiled the pasta in salted water, rinsed in cold water, drained well, tossed them with chopped olives ( woo one of my favourite healthy food ), zuchinni, garlic, my baked chicken slices, some spring onions, olive oil, black pepper, and salt !

Very nice n healthy meal, i like it =)


The food europeans eat are much healthier than our local fare, dont you agree ? HAA !
Local fare ? I love !








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home