Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ROAR !


Hmm...I've marinated 3 chicken drumsticks, leaving them in the fridge for 2 days, to allow the flavours to sip in..and today, i finally get to try out the marinade !
The chicken turned out to be very succulent, tenderly fresh =) But, i find the flavour of the herb is too strong, sooo....this marinate is OUT ! * TEH* cannot pass !
The 2 side dishes were seasoned xiao bai cai ( garlic fried in hot oil with oyster sauce ) seasoned assorted mushrooms ( grass mushrooms and canned mushrooms, seasoned with apple cider vinegar, salt, brown sugar, olive oil and thyme )
Unfortunately, this marinate didnt make it into the top charts haa !
Nonetheless, I enjoyed the chicken n side dishes ! Didnt want to have my carbs initially, but i gave in after considering that having no carbs might just trigger me to BINGE like a mad cow again.. haa, so i made my usual oats with brown sugar, yummy !
I love my oats !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home