Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crunchy crunch crunch

Bought this from NTUC, nonya ah char !

Wow, i really love to eat ah char, pickled vegetables..be it thai, malay, chinese, korean, european, whatever style, u name it i love it (^^,)

I could snack alot on them..yes vegetables n fibre are good for you, but i guess not the sugar content in these pickled vegetables.. haa..who cares, i'm not even going for a show or competition like my friend, Mingo, who is an OFF- SEASON bodybuilder !

Oops, i just dropped a sesame seed into my keyboard ( it shows that i'm eating infront of my computer ) i tried to pick it out using a toothpick but to no avail, the seed sank deeper in until nothing could be seen =(

Okay..i'm going make my own pickled vegetables again, can be served as small dishes when i open my own cafe ! haaa !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home