Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fish head bee hoon



There is a stall selling Sliced fish beehoon in a kopitiam near my house.

The queue is always very long...everyday ! I think thats the only stall that has the most people patronizing it. why ? probably its good, thats why..

My bro went to tried it before when he saw the long queue..he must have wonder..'wah why so many people queuing for the noodles, must try..'

He finds it nice and said i should try it someday..

My usual gang and i gathered at the kopitiam that day to have our dinner, my brother n paul ordered that sliced fish bee hoon, i drank some of the soup..

I then told bro, ' Okay, not bad..i'll let you try mine ! '

I gathered the necessary ingredients for making the stock this morning and prepared fish head bee hooon..

It was my lunch =)

Now, i 'll have to wait for mum n bro to come home for dinner...


time to serve.....

3 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 6:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, i think ur family very fortunate! always got nice food to eat ley!!!

 
At January 22, 2009 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Weili said...

Haa Elaine, dont say that lah, these are just simple meals =)

 
At January 23, 2009 at 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u talking bout the stall located in the coffeeshop beside KFC?

IF it is, den i agree wif u!!

When i'm at duty over at serangoon central, i'll always eat 'Fried Fish Slice Soup'!

Yum Yum!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home