Tuesday, January 20, 2009

At last..a decent meal....



Ahh...finally i got to sit down to have a decent lunch..been so busy for the past few days with my orders..hardly had anytime to eat a DECENT meal, decent to me is a good proportion of carbs, fats and protein..
Lucky me, i managed to complete the orders for the day by noon, so i was blessed with the luxury of cooking a decent meal...1/2 roasted garlic butter chicken with my new recipe, the asian flavoured angel hair pasta...
My friends came over and finished most of the pasta, leaving me with nothing !
Haa didnt matter, though, i'm glad they liked my cooking..
Yes, had the time to enjoy my meal...due to my impressive eating speed ( HAA ! )
I finished the noodles n some pieces of chicken within 10 mins...
Shall leave some for bro n mum to try...the chicken would go well with lemon juice or maybe some citrus sauce...i shall start cracking my brain soon...



2 Comments:

At January 21, 2009 at 1:11 AM , Blogger bossacafez said...

looks good to me chef cai! btw u ought to change the timing of your blog to local time. the time u posted this entry was...11.21pm. thats a late lunch! haha

 
At January 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Weili said...

HAAA i didnt realise that okok will get it changed HAA, more like supper !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home