Sunday, December 14, 2008

My friend's cake...



Erm, this cake is an order from Kailin..Stephanie's friend...oh actually it is bought for Eugene, as you can see, Eugene is written on the cake..
It is an oreo butter base cake, Stephanie said i could make any cake i like other than cheesecake, Eugene is sensitive to cheese...so i came up with a recipe like this...
After passing them the cake, i was so anxious about the comments they were gonna give me..i was afraid that they might not like it...then Stephanie popped me an sms 15 mins ago to tell me that everyone enjoyed the cake, including the bailey's log cake they ordered from me..
wow ! i felt at ease.. haa ! *wink wink*
I'd also like to thank Stephanie for the support n encouragement she has given me =)
Hey Hippo, i'll improve ! haa !

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 6:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Like...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home