Sunday, November 23, 2008

Who wants to try ?!??! ^^,





Done !
Woo smells great..
Scooped a bit for brother to try, i didnt tell him what meat were those until he asked, " eh kor, what is this, mutton ? "
Me : " Huh no lah, u just eat and see if its nice "
Brother : " Quick, tell me, this doesnt look like meat to me.."
Me : " Chicken liver and heart lah "
Brother : " Wah er xin, na, give you, i dont dare to eat "
Haaa so, in the end, i ate that plate of baked potato mash with chicken liver and heart...
I find that it tastes good, just that thinking i'm chewing the heart of a chicken.....yes that sort of grossed me out alittle too ! HAA
Haa i'll give some to my aunt to try tomorrow =) or who wants, raise your hand !

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 1:47 AM , Blogger An Economist Baker said...

I WANT I WANT. :)

 
At November 25, 2008 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Weili said...

see lah this is my 3rd reply for 3 entries ! haa sorry lah, all sold out ~ next time come earlier HAA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home