Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cousins INVASION !

Uh huh !

3 of my cousins came to my house today ! Timothy, Gabriel and Yanghan !
They came to play my PC game as they are all having their holidays now, so bored to stay at home the whole day, we decided to get them to come for a whole day of fun.
Ahem, needless to say, i was the chef of the day ! HAA

I prepared this baked pasta dish for the 3 of them. They loved it and the whole tray got polished off =)

I had my fair share too, hmm...yum yum ~

they were hungry =)















2 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 at 6:20 AM , Blogger An Economist Baker said...

I'm hungry too!

 
At November 26, 2008 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Weili said...

Oh my god, there u go again, leaving 1 comment at every entry ~~ Nooooo ~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home