Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mee hoon kueh ~



My lunch cum after work out meal.

MEE HOON KUEH ~

I wanted to eat this last night, so i decided to make it today.

I prefer the ones made using hands instead of machines, i find those dough made by machines are too thin, not nice to chew.

Traditional way of making this dish seems like a better choice for me.

I also like to eat one piece of kueh with chilli and ikan billis, i didnt deep fry the ikan billis, i grilled them instead, didnt need that extra fats..

Good bowl of mee hoon kueh, i would say, soup is flavourful enough.


That's be mum's dinner as well, already told her she'd be having mee hoon kueh tonight, haa...as for brother, i think he'd be dining out with girlfriend..

oh yes, i made ice kachang too, will post them up in a bit !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home