Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wanted more rice !


Felt like eating rice with miso soup.
Preparation has started.
I wanted to use Bonito Flakes to make the soup base but when i took the packet out, it stats expires in 30.09.07 ! Oh no..i used いわし instead.


Ingredients :

こんぶ、いわし、豆腐、味噌ペースト


Final product is then sprinkled with some spring onions.













Now for some stir-fry vegetables again. I love stir-frying as it is easy and it can get a meal done pretty fast. ( I am hungry )

Bought the packet of vegetables ( Kang kong ) from the supermarket. Vegetables are cheap, good for complexion and filling so i eat alot of them HAA !

Alright, the dish is simply stir-fried with a few teaspoons of red fermented bean paste, the paste is usually used in Chinese cooking. Nice !
















Lastly, some 漬物 to go with my ご飯!!and 味噌スープ. I love 漬物 very much, they go extremely well with rice or porridge. I try not to eat too much of it as it is high in sodium and sugar ( they are preserved in sugar, salt and vinegar ).
Those slices of chicken were left over from my lunch, ahh..might as well finish them tonight ^^,



TOO LITTLE RICE !!!!

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Megumi said...

You like 味噌汁 and 漬物 ne :P I love them too. And don't forget eating 納豆, lol. Mmmm...your blog looks yummy...maybe I have to try writing about foods too. Please keep writing this blog...but too many archives :S I can't put comments for all of them! lol.

 
At January 11, 2008 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Weili said...

HAA ! looks yummy ? Thanks ! i'm trying to get a better camera but its too expensive, and yes, i'll keep posting =) thanks for viewing, please don't drool on my blog ^^,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home